...for little darlings & their darling mommas

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Towels, towels, and ... yes, more towels

Alright, I apologize if you've already seen these on FB, but since this is really where my embroidering venture began... I just had to post them.  They are cute, practical, and VERY affordable.  

My mother-in-law had me monogram these for her "kids" for a valentine's gift.  (They're not really kids anymore, they're teens, but don't tell her that)  ;)  No more fighting over bath towels!  
These for the boys.  
(Geoff got one too, but he was out of town at the time, 
so his got made later and did not make the photo.) 


Something a little more girly for the girls. 

I did this set for a wedding gift.  The yellow doesn't show terribly well on the white in the pics but these were their colors.  
These towels were super nice and bought at Tuesday Mornings 
for a great price.

These were done for a few of my friends' kids for Easter basket stuffers.  (More on that in the next post)  
We spend a lot of time at the pool in the summer, 
although these also make great bath towels. 


 this dump truck was a birthday gift for a friend's nephew
 
and the sailboat (one of my favorites) was for my son 

And if you're not totally tired of looking at towels... I have just a few more  ;)  
Bath towels for my sister's kids.


 
and these lovely hand towels were for my sister
I've done many more... unfortunately I have not been good about photographing things before I deliver them.  More to come!!  
Let me know if I can make some for you!

1 comment:

  1. I adore the pale yellow stitching on the white. Great job!

    ReplyDelete