...for little darlings & their darling mommas

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Pricing

These are fun for me, but I'd love to make some for you too!
  Think birthdays, weddings, baby showers, Christmas! 
My goal here is to be affordable.  And to support my "habit" by generating a little extra income so that I can create more fun things for myself and my kids.   I've been told that these prices are too low, but I believe that they will cover my costs and my time and that the stores jack the prices up just b/c they can. These prices are for the embroidering only, assuming you bring me the item you want monogrammed.  

I have over a hundred fonts available.  So I can do any style lettering you like!

Single letter monogram  $3
This is a large 3 inch letter

3-letter monogram  $5
like the ones shown on these towels

First name  $6-7 (depending on the number of letters)

Image applique $4

Name and image $8

  I will work out a discount if you order multiple items in one order.  Let me know if I can help you with anything!







2 comments:

  1. Girl, those are wonderful prices!! I wish you the best in your new adventure:) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right on! I have a friend here who does all my emrboidery, and your prices are aligned with hers. She's been in business for years and does well. I'm sure you're going to do awesome!

    ReplyDelete