...for little darlings & their darling mommas

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Long time coming...

OK... No More Excuses.  
Today I will begin sharing the about the things I do: whether they be fun, practical, crazy, money saving, crafty... or whatever!  

Main motivation: My hubby bought me an embroidery machine for Christmas last year.  Huge surprise!!!  We don't do big gifts like that.  It's been so much fun figuring it out and learning what I can do with it.  It's also re-inspired me to get back into sewing!  

So, 7 months later... it's time to start sharing!!!

I'm always looking for fun/practical ideas of ways to make a mommy's life just a little bit easier and/or more interesting.  So please share with me!  and let me know if you're interested in anything I'm doing. 

7 comments:

  1. Hey Emily! It's Mindy (Hannah and Justus' mommy from Jen and Andrew's wedding) I am so excited you started a blog. I have one too! It is www.cmdfamily.blogspot.com - Can I link yours to mine so I can keep up easily? Can't wait to see all your up to! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogosphere! Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to bloggy-land :) I enjoy reading other mom's blogs so I'm sure I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes,please, Mindy! Just checked out your latest post... LOVE the new haircut!! Trying to convince my girls to go shorter... but they seem to think longer is better. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! Em, I am dying to know more about your machine! You'll have to fill me in when you have time! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. More, more, more! I'm adding your link to my blog. Get to blogging!

    ReplyDelete