...for little darlings & their darling mommas

Friday, September 9, 2011

Welcome Back to Bloggyland

So, here I am again, apologizing for lack of posts/updates.  
       I am creating, but life is just... let's say "full".  
Sooo many exciting things going on.  I will try to keep posting amongst the midst or the craziness!! 

We had a great time in SC, clearing out the old house for closing, and vacationing.  We had a blast w/ friends and family.  Here are some of the highlights:

The kids enjoyed quite a few movies, while Tim and I finished packing up the house.  
Aren't they sweet??  ;)
 The neighborhood pool will definitely be missed.  
I'm sure we'll find a new one to call home, here in VA.
 No trip would be complete w/o some shopping!!  We spent the better part of a day playing at the Tanger Outlets.
 Enjoyed the beautiful beaches!

More snuggles
 Whenever we're in town, I call up Chrisey for haircuts.  
She is amazing, and if you're in the North Charleston area, you have to look her up! She's at Panache Salon.
Ashlyn has been telling me that she wanted her haircut short for several weeks now.  I didn't really believe her.  
But hair is hair and it grows...SO we let her go for it.  
Here's Ash pre-cut
 Garrett hanging out waiting his turn.
 And Ashlyn, quite pleased w/ herself and her new do!! 
 We got to spend some time w/ our best friends 
and even had a tea party!!
 Vacation wouldn't be complete w/o 
chocolate frosted doughnuts!!




1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous! Maybe I need to plan a trip out there for Maggie's graduation...

    ReplyDelete