...for little darlings & their darling mommas

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A Few New Creations!

First of all, let me apologize for the lack of posts lately.  Life is very full right now.  
We are in the process of closing on our house back in SC and searching for a new one up here.  
Also trying to squeeze out the last bit of summer and start school at the same time!  And it's not leaving much time for sewing, much less blogging about it!  
And I am kicking myself for not showing you the apron I made for a friend last week.  

Secondly, SPOILER ALERT!  If your name is Stephanie and your mom is coming to see you this weekend, you might not want to read any further.  ;)

So, here we go...this is a gift I made for one of Emma Cate's ballet buddies birthday.  This is the first I've made of one of these.  My kids have a couple of them and love them... 
so, I took a hand towel to make the hood.  Attached a simple polka-dot ribbon and attached the hood to the towel.  Pretty easy... and pretty cute.


Added some ballet slippers...

And her name... really liking this font!
 
And these are a gift for a friend's grandchildren.  I am quite pleased with how they turned out.  

First, for the princess!
 This is the full size towel.

 the full set, bath, hand, and wash.
 
A closer look at the crown
 A closer look at the Castle
  
And for the boy...
 The full set!
 A closer look:


And I am officially closed for business until Sept!  
We will not have internet access for a while, so if you have a request go ahead and send it, but don't be surprised if you don't hear back from me quickly.  

Thanks for stopping by, 
Em







No comments:

Post a Comment