...for little darlings & their darling mommas

Friday, September 9, 2011

Babies, babies, babies!

It seems like everyone I know right now is having babies.  Seriously!!!  That's ok, though... actually, it's great, b/c it gives me lots of excuses to create sweet gifts for all these new mommas.   
Here's a few things I made for a friend yesterday.  She's having a girl, and I tried to stick w/ her color theme using pink, green, and chocolate brown.  You'll notice that these are not personalized, and that's b/c mommy and daddy haven't agreed... I mean "decided" on a name yet.  ;)  I will personalize them for her later if she'd like. 

I've been looking for an excuse to use these cute Maryjane Shoes.  A burpcloth seemed like a sweet place for them.    
 And these bibs are amazing, tie behind the back rather than around the neck.  LOVE them!
 Closer look at this cute little birdie design.
 Another sweet birdie
 And the set.  I love the pink and green fabric used on this bib!

 Hope you enjoy!  I had so much fun making these. 

4 comments:

  1. Did you make the bibs, or buy them? If you made them, I'd love the pattern...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen bibs that tie behind the back. What a great idea! I LOVE all of the designs you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made them! Here's how to:
    http://www.craftinessisnotoptional.com/2011/05/bapron-tutorial.html

    ReplyDelete